Sunday, September 28, 2008

I fanally have my computer back.


It's been almost a month since I've last posted. Our computer died on us and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. Chad finally took it in to Best Buy and had the geek squad look at it. The guy opened it and asked him when the last time it was dusted out was. Appearently there was so much dust that it would overheat and turn itself off. Our living room is also done. We build a wall comming out on the wall that went all the way from the living room to the kitchen. We now have seperate rooms. We got new carpet. Now I'm beeing really freaky about any food going into my living room. Now I just have to keep on my boys. The big one is the worst. (Chad) Jared is loving preschool. The teacher said he is doing really good. We blessd Kaleigh on the 7th of September. She looked so cute. WE had a dinner here after. Other than the bee's it turned out nice. Meagan is here visiting. Kris and Granny hosted a baby shower for her. It was good to see her. She looks so cute pregnate.

4 comments:

Kristanne said...

What a cute picture - wonder who took it!!! The shower was fun. Glad your computer is working.

Anonymous said...

Except for one problem with the Meagan pregnant thing, she doesn't really look pregnant!! Well she does, but not much!

meagan said...

it was so fun to see you and your kids at the shower. Kaleigh looks adorable in her blessing outfit

Kristanne said...

if you want to come by one afternoon, I can help you with your blog like you asked a while ago.