Friday, October 3, 2008

The cleaning never ends.


I spent most of the day cleaning my house. We have re-licensing next week for foster care so I decided to start now instead of waiting until the day before. I scrubed my floor with a magic eraser. I love those. I also wiped down my cabinates. My house wasn't to messy because I cleaned really good when we had Kaleigh's blessing. Also I haven't put everything back in my living room from remodeling. I put the boy's beds into bunk beds. Jared loves having his bed on top. He says he's big now. Tonight I went to a Mary Kay party. The host was my babysitters sister. She went through cosmetology so she did our makeup for us. I actually looked pretty good. To bad it was to late to go out.

1 comment:

Kristanne said...

I thought you looked pretty when I ran into you in the store. Was that left over - I do that often. I hate putting on makeup!