Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Have you ever just had one of those days?

Ok. Today was one of those days that went from bad to worse. We are getting ready to paint and get new carpet so I have been cleaning and getting rid of a lot of things. Jared was out of school today (he started on Monday) and he and Anthony just went from one thing to another. First, while I was in the bathroom they got a gallon of orange punch out of the fridge. There was probably 3/4 gallon left. They took it into the living room. They ended up spilling the whole thing on my recliner and floor. I sent them to their room while I cleaned that up. I heard banging in their room so I went down to see what they were doing. They had gotten a crowbar from the other room (don't know what it was doing there) and proceded to hit their wall with it. I was so mad. They dumped their toys all over. I made them help me pick them up.

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

Sounds like you had a Willden day. I remember those - what am I saying I am still having those!! We should get together, and I'll help you update your blog, and make your picture brighter. Love ya

Anonymous said...

That's a bad day!! Did they put a hole in the wall?