Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our at home vacation

This last week has been alot of fun. On the 24th we went to Granny and Gramps for the hot dog roast and fireworks. Chad had to work the next day so he had to leave early. I stayed over and slept outside with Kris and the kids. Other than the dog barking all night it was fun. We saw a few shooting stars. The shy was beautiful. On Friday Kris and Lill took the boys with them up camping so I could finish up packing for camping. We went to the Uinta's and stayed in the East Fork Bear River campground so we could be by Uncle Herbs trailer. When I got there I was informed that the boys had gone skinny dipping in the river. We had alot of fun. We went to Provo River Falls and then to a lake so the kids could fish. Chad and I and the kids came home on Monday. On Wednesday we took the kids to the zoo. They had so much fun. Their favorite part was the monkey house and the train ride. We also rode the carousel. On Saturday we took the kids to the Harrisville Herritage days. We entered Kaleigh in the baby contest. She won for the brownest eyes. They had several catagories to sign up for but I only signed her up for 3. We had the family reunion Saturday afternoon. Saturday night was the fireworks for Harrisville. We went to LillieAnn's house and watched them from her front yard. Tomorrow we adopt Kaleigh. I am so excited. I will post more about that later.

1 comment:

meagan said...

Congrats on the official adoption of Kaleigh!! You will have to post some pictures from your camping trip. It sounds like you guys had lots of fun, wish I were there!