Thursday, August 13, 2009

More summer fun

Here are some more pictures of things we've been doing this summer.






This was Anthony at Lagoon.








This was the boys at Mom and Dad's. I'm not sure if it's the 4th or the 24th.













This was a picture of the sun that I took. It was a really windy day and there were fires in Tooele.








This was at the Crittenden family reunion.











This was taken at the Weber County fair. They had a petting zoo and the kids got to pet some of the animals.







Jared and Anthony with Kurtis.









These were taken at the Harrisville Days parade. Our ward did a float and the primary children rode on the float. Here is Jared and Anthony.







This is Jared and Anthony with Kelsi. She is our neighbor and Jared thinks she is cute.






3 comments:

Kristanne said...

I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by. I am boo hooing this week. Looks like you guys used your summer well.

Unknown said...

I know. Jared starts school next Monday. I thought I would be happy about it but now I'm kind of sad.

Richard and Edi Halstead said...

looks like you have all been having a fun summer