Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Recent going's on

The last couple of weeks have been really busy. Last week Chad was off so we decided to spend the time with the kids. On Monday we took the kids to the Hill Aerospace Museum. They really like all of the airplanes.


















We also took them to the dinosaur park. Their favorite part of that was the playground and the sand that they could brush away and look for bones.






































We took the kids to Lagoon on Thursday. The kids had a great time but I've decided I'm just to old to enjoy Lagoon anymore. I had forgot to take my camera into the park but I took these pics when we got home. The kids were so tired.















I had to include this picture. Jared actually took this even though he knows he isn't allowed to touch my camera. Anthony and Kaleigh have always had a close relationship. Even when she was just little, he would sit and hold her hand in the car.








I took this video a couple of weeks ago. Chad's dad has alsheimers but this day was a really good day for him. I especiall love how Kaleigh takes his arm and puts it around her.

3 comments:

Richard and Edi Halstead said...

sounds like you are having a good summer, looking forward to seeing you this weekend

meagan said...

you have been a busy lady! the kiddos look like they are having a blast.

Kristanne said...

that is a precious video of Chad's dad and the kids. It will be a treasure in years to come. We have been doing a bit of small trips as well, today we went to the zoo, temple square, tried this is the place state park(but got there too late) and then the planetarium ( but also got there too late). Oh well. We enjoyed ourselves.