Tuesday, February 9, 2010

January Happenings

This month we celebrated Kaleigh's third birthday. I can't believe she is that old already. She is so smart. When Anthony started school this last fall she asked me if she could go and I told her when she was three she could. The day after her birthday she informed me she could go to preschool now because she was three. I'm grateful every day to have her and all my kids in my life. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Kaleigh got four wheeler for her birthday. It isn't one of the battery powered ones. Just feet powered. She still liked it though.











Kris and Lill gave her a Tinker Bell sleeping bag with an air mattress attached. She loved it.














The kids were actually getting along when I took this picture:)











We had Kaleigh's party for Chad's family a week after Kaleigh's birthday. She got a princess dress, play dough, an outfit and a quilt that Sherry had made for her. It was so cute. She loved the princess dress. She loves girly stuff. She got "lippy" from us and I think that was her favorite present. If you don't know what lippy is, it's lip gloss.











Grandma Hall is trying to help her put on the dress. I got the pictures backward.











We got party hats for her birthday and Jared thought it would be funny to make them into horns.













Brock and Morgan welcomed their little boy, Olin in early December. They blessed him on the 31st.













Isn't he cute:)













Parent's, Grand Parent's and Great Grand parents.










Three generations. Brett's dad couldn't make it that day.











Chad's dad passed away on January 12th. He had suffered from Lewy Body Dementia. It was so sad to loose him but we know that he is now happy and whole. He had lost his eye sight and struggled everyday from the dementia. I'm so glad we have the plan of salvation so that we know that we will see him again someday.

4 comments:

meagan said...

Looks like a busy January for you guys! I am so sorry for your loss, but glad to hear everyone is doing well. Wish we could have been at Olin's blessing too.

Kristanne said...

Busy month, you forgot the DCFS crao - I guess you are only being positive!

Unknown said...

Once we know what's going on I'll post. We're still in limbo on that one.

Richard and Edi Halstead said...

sounds like it has been busy for you.