Thursday, June 4, 2009

You can't see me

Kaleigh has been so funny lately. She thinks if she hides her eyes I can't see her. This is us playing hide and seek. It is so funny.









The boys also finished school for the year. They were really upset about it. Anthony advanced to the next class and Jared graduated preschool. He is going to kindergarten next year. We did get him into Canyon View Elementary which is an alternative kindergarten. I was really worried about him going to school with all of his behavior problems. Now I feel a lot better about it. He will only have about 12-15 students in his class and more teachers and aids. I'm hoping by the time he finishes kindergarten he will be able to go to a regular elementary.
















3 comments:

meagan said...

the boys looks so cute at their graduation and so happy too! Kaleigh is getting so grown up- I can't wait to see you guys

Kristanne said...

Congrats to Jared. I'll have to tell him that on Sunday. Sheree said she ran into you the other day. You didn't tell me that.

Richard and Edi Halstead said...

hey to answer your comment on my blog, Kaleb actually has 3 kids now, they had another boy a couple months ago, I will be home for the reunion this year (I think) that is the plan anyway. Nichol is doing well, her email is nicholsage@hotmail.com, I know she would love to hear from you.