Monday, May 4, 2009

Turning 40

Well, I'm now 40. It's hard to believe. I had a really good day. I spent the day with the kids until the boys went to school and then put Kaleigh down for her nap and relaxed until she woke up and the boys came home. When Chad came home from picking Anthony up, they brought me flowers. I was really suprised with them. Chad has only bought me flowers 2 times since we've been married. He also got me a cake and he and the kids gave me a $30 gift card to Fashion Bug. That evening we went dinner at Golden Coral (not my first choice, but it is kid friendly) and then we went to Shopko and bought a couple of kites and went to the park and flew kites and played. The kids (including Chad) had so much fun. It was a really good day. I just wish Chad would be that way with the kids everyday.

3 comments:

meagan said...

I am so glad that you had such a great birthday and you seem much younger than 40 to me ;)

Richard and Edi Halstead said...

Happy Birthday, I thought you were younger as well, I was thinking you were closer to Nichol's age than mine. Anyhow I am glad you had a good day, hope it is a great year for you.

Kristanne said...

Glad you had a nice birthday. That is always so nice to get flowers!!!