Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tme sure goes fast.

Ok. Here we are at the end of January and it seems like we just had Christmas. I found out yesterday that Meagan is coming next week. I am so excited to see her and her family. They are having Rhone blessed on the 15th of February in Malad. Chad's mom turns 80 on the 6th. We are having an open house for her on the 7th. I've tried to put Kaleigh in a toddler bed but can't get her to stay in it. Jared's lip is all healed. I had Kaleigh's ears pierced this week. She looks so cute and she loves them. She barely cried. I really don't have much more to say but I'm trying to keep up to date at least once a week. We'll see how long that lasts:)

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

Well once a week isn't too bad. I too am really excited for Meagan to come. I just wish it were more permanent. It will be fun to hold Rhone. And of course see Meagan and Ben.

meagan said...

I remember getting my ears pierced when I was little- I was so excited about it. I bet it looks cute. I'm excited to see you soon!